Our staff is ready to help you in any way we can to make this time safe and less stressful. Our intention is to provide you with the same professional level of services during these unusual times as we make the gradual progression to return to normal.
• Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times in the building and It must cover the nose and the mouth.
• The State of Massachusetts has mandated our waiting room remain closed.
• Our door is locked to ensure that everyone in the building has an appointment and is wearing a mask.
‣ You can either text our new cell phone (413-212-9209) to let us know when you arrive, or you can knock on the door.
• You can come in and shop for products ( please call to make an appointment to shop ) We are also still taking phone in orders for products at this time.
• We are open 7 days a week for the time being to allow our stylists to have distance between stations.
• We have installed plexiglass sneeze guards at the front desk, in between the shampoo bowls, in between the dryer chairs, and at the manicure station.
• As a precaution, we have made the difficult decision to ask that only Gigi perform nail services.
• Please do not bring food or drinks into the salon during your visit.
• If you are having a chemical service performed, you may bring an electronic device or a book to read during your processing time.
• One parent per child's appointment, and one child at a time please.
• We are sanitizing and disinfecting every item and every surface that is used for each service per guest. Our entire staff is BARBICIDE certified!
Phase 3 is under way and we have made the appropriate safety adjustments to perform the services that are now available again. This includes waxing, facials, lash tinting and lash extensions. These fall under the category of close personal contact services, for which you can read more about the guidelines here.